I'm going to warn you - this meal is addicting!
What you'll need:
- 1 lbs of chicken breast
- 1 chopped yellow onion
- 1/2 bottle of your favorite wing sauce
- 15 oz can of tomato sauce
- 15 oz can of diced tomatoes
- Box of your favorite pasta
- Blue cheese (optional)
- In a large crock pot place chicken, wing sauce, tomato sauce and diced tomatoes. '
- Cook on low heat for 5 - 6 hours and shred meat halfway through cooking time.
- Boil pasta according to box directions.
- Top cooked pasta with the shredded buffalo chicken pasta sauce and blue cheese (optional)