Do you ever arrive at work, a fitness class or meet with friends first thing Monday morning and realize that you're so out of the loop with what happened the week before? Before you head back to a full week of work, chaos and/or all around exhaustion - here's some cliff notes on things you should know that will help you get a grasp of what everyone is talking about around the water cooler, coffee shop or wherever you get your gossip!
Photo c/o Yummly
- Food: If you haven't perused the wonderful pages of Yummly, you're missing out on finding some amazing recipes. If Pinterest and All Recipes had a baby - Yummly would be it.
- Life: In honor of my hometown, I'm recognizing sports - I know shocker, right? If you want to win some points with the dudes in your life, make mention of the big Seahawks win this week and how you think they'll make it to the Superbowl.
- Fashion: I scored an amazing sequin dress that originally retailed at $345 for a black tie event at Saks Off 5th for a whopping...$47! If you have one in your hood, check out the clearance area - it's an additional 60% off the lowest price.
- Movies: In case you missed all of the promos (which would be hard to believe), don't forget that the Golden Globes are on NBC tonight. Here's hoping that Amy Poehler and Tina Fey offend as many celebs in the audience as they can.
- Mother: Thank you, Mom by P& G released their new video for the 2014 Sochi Winter Olympics. Prep the tissues before you watch - it's a real sobfest.