What a week! With Polar Vortex part deux, the Biebs getting arrested and a finalized exit strategy for US athletes in Sochi there's so much going on that it's hard to keep up to date with what people are talking about. Here's a summary of other things that happened in the week that you might want to share with your co-horts or friends tomorrow.
- Life: Dove has done it again by creating a short film called Selfie that was released at Sundance. Let's be honest, can Dove create a video that doesn't make me cry?
- Movies: If you didn't already know, Jonah Hill is a Oscar nominee for his role in Wolf of Wall Street...but did you know that he wanted to be in the movie so badly that he took a pay cut. $60K for his role - what a steal!
- Music: The Grammmy's are on tonight - duh! If the award show is way past your bedtime or you're like me and would rather tune-in to the new episode of Shameless, then follow the twitter feeds just so you don't miss out on what everyone is going to be talking about tomorrow.
- Mother: Sometimes it's hard to articulate what it really feels like to be a working mom. This amazing GIF slide show summed it up quite nicely.
- Baby: I love how Instagram has turned into an eCommerce site especially for baby clothes. If you want to refresh your little one's wardrobe, you MUST follow Blessed Style Blog. I want to put an order in for knit crowns in every color - stat!