Happy Peter Pilotto for Target release day! While it has been an exciting week with Olympics kick-off, there are few things that did come up in my social media feeds that should be as buzz worthy: An exciting movie sequel, a NY celebration of Fall collections, and much more. Enjoy!
- Movies: There aren't that many movie sequels that get my girlfriends and I super excited, but when we found out that Pitch Perfect 2 has been greenlit we couldn't help but squeal with glee. It's going to be ACA-Awesome!
- Fashion: It's NYWF (whoop whoop) - yes you should know that. Check-in with The Cut to get highlights from the week's shows.
- Food: I lost track of all the Chicago places featured on Diner's, Drive-Ins and Dives, but luckily Spoon University has compiled a list of 24 Must-Visit Chicago Restaurants from Diner's, Drive-Ins and Dives. I'm 8 deep. I have quite a bit of eating to work on.
- Life: If you only have 5 minutes to catch up on daily news and you need a hysterical cliff notes version just to get you by - check out The Skimm. Not only do they make understanding news quick/easy, but for people like me they make it relevant. They had me when they compared news to an episode of Friends - nuff said.
- Mother: Here's what I love about someecards - they just extract every thought in my head and say it out loud for me. Thank you to Bump Club for sharing this one for other moms to enjoy.