I have an unhealthy obsession with anything buffalo chicken wings and I confessed that openly when I shared with you my buffalo chicken pasta recipe. Needless to say it was about time I found other ways to re-create that buffalo chicken wing flavor in a way that was easier to eat and that's where my buffalo chicken chili was created.
Here's what you'll need:
- 1.5 lbs of ground chicken breast
- 1 can of diced fire-roasted tomatoes
- 1 diced yellow onion
- 4 chopped garlic cloves
- 1 cup of shredded carrots
- 5 chopped celery stalks
- 1 can of tomato paste
- 1 11oz bottle of your favorite wing sauce (I use Bella's)
- 1 can of canellini beans
- 1 can of garbanzo beans
- 2 tbsp of white granulated sugar
- In a large heated pan, brown ground chicken breast.
- Place all ingredients into the crock pot, mix and cook on low for 8 hours (4 - 5 hours if cooking on high)
- Top with shredded cheese, ranch dressing or blue cheese.