Happy Super Bowl Sunday! While I grew up in Seattle and love seeing my Facebook feed with so many hometown friends excited for the big game, I'm not a sports fan so for me it's another day. However, to show support for the place I grew up I'll wear some blue today. Let's be honest I don't own an ounce of sports branded gear. On that note, here are some things you should know before you head back to work tomorrow!
- Life: Today is game day and while I only participate in eating, the commercials also wheel me in. I'm a bit of an impatient person and have seen a few this week, but here is a list of 10 Super Bowl ads to watch while you're tuning into that game.
- Baby: For those who follow me on Twitter, it comes as no surprise that I love Shark Tank since that is one of the main reasons I stay on home Fridays. I was so excited to see one of my favorite brands, Freshly Picked, on the show. Talk about a successful business driven by social media!
- Fashion: If you're an avid Amazon shopper you already know about this site, but for those who don't consider this a treat. MyHabit serves as a discount site similar to Gilt, RueLaLa and Ideali, but we (by we I mean my husband who has been buying of this site weekly) have found prices and brands to be much better.
- Mother: If you're a Britax owner make sure you read this article. The popular stroller company is recalling over 200,000 strollers so read on to see if yours is one of them.
- Food: My husband's mind is officially blown with the announcement of Cookie Dough Oreos. The cookies that hit shelves next month will either meet up to the really high expectation of cookie dough and oreo lovers....or fail miserably. No pressure Nabisco, no pressure.